Help is available now for California business owners who want to cut their energy use and save money on their utility bills. Follow the links below for useful resources that are available now—and more will be coming, so check this page regularly!
- Business Assistance from the Air Resources Board provides technical or financial assistance to small business owners working to comply with clean air rules.
- Energy Upgrade California has information on ways businesses can save money and energy, including financing options available to help you pay for energy-saving improvements.
- The California Solar Initiative offers cash back for installing solar power on your business or home.
- Air Pollution Incentives, Grants and Credit Programs lists over two dozen programs with hundreds of millions of dollars in grants available to reduce emissions, including programs from on- and off-road vehicles, business equipment, and much more, including financing programs for environmental cleanup.
- Cool California has a variety of ways to help businesses save energy, including information on rebates and incentives, how to get an energy and water efficiency makeover for your business and tips for businesses looking to cut emissions and save money.
- Air Resources Board Programs & Email Lists has info on air pollution control programs dealing with everything from diesel use to freight transport.